Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by sandro <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2018/11/08 03:40:55 UTC

Re: [Discussion] Program for Sandro

Dear Andrea,

It is amazing the experience in the Wiki project. It is vivid my joy with the works of Wiki. I have found many videos that specifically aboard the MediaWiki software point by point, I feel it great. After I finish the project of skins (Wiki Skins) I would like to continue with projects of Apache Wiki, because I can handle them easily.

Glad,
Sandro Suzart