Posted to user@storm.apache.org by 陳怡仁 <nt...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/06 05:11:55 UTC

topology work on LocalMode but fail on real cluster

Hi All,

 I am trying to build a topology need load shared library through JNI, so i
statically load the shared library object( *.so file ) in topology class
(not bolt class) using System.loadLibrary() function.
 At first, i build my shared library with gcc to get shared library file,
then use javac and jar to build only Topology jar file, it can work on
local mode correctly.
 To submit this topology to real cluster, i replace javac with maven to
build topology jar (without dependency library files packaged ), But when i
try using "stomr jar" command to submit the jar, storm worker will fail to
start up if i try to call the library function through JNI, although worker
can find the library file. I check log history but get nothing error
information.
 Does any one know this strange situation? and can you please give me a
hand to fix it?

Regards,
YR