Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> on 2013/04/14 15:10:43 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5.3

Hi,

The voting has now concluded.

The following votes were cast:

    Andrej Golcov +1 (binding)
    Jure Zitnik +1 (binding)
    Matevž Bradač +1 (binding)
    Peter Koželj +1 (binding)
    Marco Mangiante +1 (non-binding)
    Olemis Lang +1 (non-binding)

The vote therefore passed with 4 binding votes.

Regards,
 - Ryan

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5.3

Posted by Ian Wild <ia...@wandisco.com>.
On 14 Apr 2013, at 17:38, Marco Mangiante <ma...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

could I ask the difference between binding and non-binding type of vote?
 --Regards, Marco

Hi Marco,

See http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

Members of the Bloodhound PMC / Committers can cast binding votes. Votes
from others in the community are considered non binding and as such are
advisory in nature.

Best Wishes,

Ian

RE: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5.3

Posted by Marco Mangiante <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Hello > The voting has now concluded.