Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by David Anderson <da...@apache.org> on 2022/07/07 22:18:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.15.1 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.15.1, which is the first bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.15
series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:

    https://flink.apache.org/news/2022/07/06/release-1.15.1.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12351546

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,
David Anderson

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.15.1 released

Posted by po...@gmx.com.
I've added 'taskmanager.resource-id' option to config file and seems it works.
Thank you!

**Sent:**  Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 12:02 PM
**From:**  "Gabor Somogyi" <ga...@gmail.com>
**To:**  podunk@gmx.com
**Cc:**  "user" <us...@flink.apache.org>
**Subject:**  Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.15.1 released

In order to provide a hotfix please set "taskmanager.resource-id" to something
which doesn't contain special any character.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 11:59 AM Gabor Somogyi
<[gabor.g.somogyi@gmail.com](mailto:gabor.g.somogyi@gmail.com)> wrote:

> Flink tried to create the following dir: tm_localhost:50329-fc0146
>
> Colon is allowed on linux but not on windows and that's the reason of the
> exception.
>

> BR,

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 11:30 AM <[podunk@gmx.com](mailto:podunk@gmx.com)>

>> 2022-07-12 11:25:08,448 INFO  akka.remote.Remoting
[] - Remoting started; listening on addresses
:[akka.tcp://flink@localhost:50329]

<[xyzhong131@163.com](mailto:xyzhong131@163.com)> wrote:

>>> Hi, can you provide the error log so that we can locate the problem?
>

>>> 在 2022-07-11 03:36:00,[podunk@gmx.com](mailto:podunk@gmx.com) 写道:

start.

Posted by Gabor Somogyi <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabor Somogyi <ga...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator        [] - Shutting
> down remote daemon.
> 2022-07-12 11:25:08,823 INFO
> akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator        [] - Remote
> daemon shut down; proceeding with flushing remote transports.
> 2022-07-12 11:25:08,870 INFO
> akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator        [] - Remoting
> shut down.
>
> Another log file:
>
> WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
> WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
> org.jboss.netty.util.internal.ByteBufferUtil
> (file:/C:/Users/MIKE~1/AppData/Local/Temp/flink-rpc-akka_0dcbf78d-8e4f-4f57-ae73-8cf2bdb0bb61.jar)
> to method java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.cleaner()
> WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
> org.jboss.netty.util.internal.ByteBufferUtil

**Sent:**  Monday, July 11, 2022 at 11:36 PM
**From:**  "Alexander Fedulov" <al...@ververica.com>
**To:**  "user" <us...@flink.apache.org>
**Cc:**  podunk@gmx.com

Posted by Alexander Fedulov <al...@ververica.com>.
Hi podunk,

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for being our release manager David and everyone who
contributed.

Best,
Xingbo

David Anderson <da...@apache.org> 于2022年7月8日周五 06:18写道: