Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Triloke Rajbhandary <te...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/15 21:45:47 UTC

Problem with

Hi,

I want to set the width of the column in the <h:datatable> tag using the
<f:attribute> tag, but it is not working. Could anyone help me in this ?
My code :
                   <h:datatable

                           <h:column>
                                    <h:outputText ..../>
                                    <f:attribute name = "width"
value="200"/>
                           </h:column>
                    </h:datatable>
Normally <f:attribute> tag should change the with of the <td> element that
<h:column> creates but its not happening. If I use the sun's implementation
its working but because of some unmentionable reason I cannot use sun's
implementation.

Could anyone help me with this ?
Thanks in advance.

RE: Problem with

Posted by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't know why the thing you try is not working, but you can check the
<t:column> which has a "style" property and I think also the "width"
property. You can use either to set column width.

Guy.