Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Giampaolo Tomassoni <g....@libero.it> on 2007/08/27 20:22:25 UTC

completewhois.com

Is there any problem with completewhois.com?

I'm getting a lot of SERVFAIL querying
combined-HIB.dnsiplists.completewhois.com.

Also, a "dig ns completewhois.com" results in no reply if queried from my
ISP's DNS servers, while it works by directly "asking" to .COM's dns
servers.

I can't even reach their web site, not even from a completely different
provider (albeit this too from Italy).

Do you know of any policy or banning or whatever which completewhois.com may
have enforced too lightly?

Regards,

	Giampaolo

Re: completewhois.com

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> Is there any problem with completewhois.com?

You aren't the only one having problems, but I don't know if they have gone
away or if this is a DOS, or what.

        Loren

R: R: completewhois.com

Posted by Giampaolo Tomassoni <g....@libero.it>.

Ops, I need to tune my biological clock...

Ok, thanks everybody.

Giampaolo

Re: R: completewhois.com

Posted by Kelson <ke...@speed.net>.