Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thai Dang Vu <dx...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/21 21:08:21 UTC

How to create a new Struts2 project with maven2?

Hi,

>From http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+Maven+Archetypes, it says

mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=tutorial \
                     -DartifactId=tutorial \
                     -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.struts \
                     -DarchetypeArtifactId=struts2-archetype-starter \
                     -DarchetypeVersion=2.0.5-SNAPSHOT \
                     -DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

but I don't want to use a snapshot version and I also don't want to use Struts2 2.0.5 version either (Struts2 2.0.11 is available). How should I modify the above command?

Regards.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Re: How to create a new Struts2 project with maven2?

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Ah, good call Nuwan, I forgot to check the nightly builds repo.
Confirmed working for me.

L.

Posted by nuwan chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,