Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by "deyantg@gmail.com" <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/23 16:48:54 UTC

support implicit aws credentials via IAM roles

I have a question related to implicit credential supplier when EC node is in use. Basically the question is the same as: https://github.com/jclouds/legacy-jclouds/issues/1280
Is there a support for this? I can't find any docs or examples related to the issue.

Regards,
Deyan

Re: support implicit aws credentials via IAM roles

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Hi Deyan,

AFAIK there is no support for the mentioned feature, and I don't know of
any active plans to implement it. However, if you have time and are willing
to help make it happen, I would be happy to provide help and guidance.

I.