Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2022/07/19 18:21:21 UTC

Board report for July

Here's a super short report I just posted on whimsy. Comments are welcome.

Past month has been pretty calm. Committee members took good care of resolving
most issues on time. After resolving a handful of LEGAL issues, we are flat at
22 outstanding issues compared to last month.

We finally kicked off the process of by-laws reviews with DLAPiper. We expect
the updated draft to be available in a month for the board review.