Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Andrey Pohilko <ap...@fininfor.ru> on 2010/01/14 15:04:23 UTC

Cyrillic data broken in after Regex Extractor

Hello!

I have an AbstractTCPClient implementation class, I feed its to TCP sampler,
and everything goes well.
But when I apply Regex Extractor to data in response (Cp1251 encoded),
result variable shows "???" instead of correct Cyrillic text.

If I place debug.info() in my class, it shows Cp1251 strings in jmeter log
well.

What's the trick? How can I force Regex Extractor to handle Cp1251 strings
correct? Should my class convert response text data to some different
encoding?

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько

I think that you should create a new post with your question because it is
not related to my problem and I cannot answer you. I am not part of the
JMeter team.
Sorry,

Posted by Baudouin <ba...@ext.ec.europa.eu>.