Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com> on 2018/08/06 18:30:17 UTC

Looking for reviewer for Unit Test only PR (NiFi-5381)

I try really hard not to ask for PR reviews... but I have a PR that only adds unit tests for GetSFTP and PutSFTP that's been open for about a month. I have a sizeable number of other code changes ready that affect these processors and wanted to get better unit tests in place before moving forward with changes.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2846

This is part of a larger effort I'm working on to restructure and enhance SSH functionality in NiFi (new processors like SCP and ExecuteSSH, updated code, etc...).

Thanks!
  Peter

Re: Looking for reviewer for Unit Test only PR (NiFi-5381)

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
peter

appreciate the sensitivity to asking for reviews.  It is definitely
tough to keep up with them.  Ones that are security relevant are even
more challenging.  This one as is looks pretty safe - i'll try to
review today.  I think it would be good to talk more through the ideas
you have for some of the others.  I'd like to better understand the
use case/intent for these SCP, SSH oriented ones before having to have
the discussion via code.

Thanks
Joe