Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/20 03:16:17 UTC

Re: [grouping][question] cartrdige type in dependency definition

Hi Martin,

Creating another cartridge type is just changing the type parameter of the
existing cartridge json  if you are using the base image approach and
deploying the new json.

If the requirement is only the easiness in testing, I don't think
implementing this feasibility is necessary given that we are in a tight
schedule. However if there is a real world use case I am OK.

Touched, not typed. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.

Re: [grouping][question] cartrdige type in dependency definition

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Shall we introduce tags into cartridges.  This may useful in versioning as
well.

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

RE: [grouping][question] cartrdige type in dependency definition

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,