Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/01/23 19:23:15 UTC

Struts Validator (website) and Latest Build

So, I'm trying to update an application to the nightly build and latest
Validator release. I snagged the one on the Website (2001-01-14). I
changed the import statements, updated the web.xml, and added the new
rules file.

What is this telling me that I forgot

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/validator/ValidatorResources
        at
org.apache.struts.validator.action.ValidatorServlet.initMapping(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.struts.validator.action.ValidatorServlet.init(Unknown Source)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:52)

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/

Re: Struts Validator (website) and Latest Build

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Thanks, that did it. Just had the one :)

Posted by David Winterfeldt <dw...@yahoo.com>.