Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Lucky <wa...@163.com> on 2018/03/06 07:08:01 UTC

Re:Re: Node can not join cluster

Hi
    It's been over a few months.
    Are there any suggestions?
    Thanks.

Re: Re:Re:RE: Re: Node can not join cluster

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Vishalan,

Please create a new thread and provide information about your setup and
logs.
The OP doesn't seem to be getting your questions.

Denis

Posted by Vishalan <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vishalan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

                  If I may ask, What was the solution to your problem?

Thanks and Regards,
Vishalan

Re:Re:RE: Re: Node can not join cluster

Posted by Lucky <wa...@163.com>.
Well,  I've  solved this problem.
Thanks a lot.

Re:RE: Re: Node can not join cluster

Posted by Lucky <wa...@163.com>.
Hi,
    I load data from database with 192.168.63.36 node. The other node don't load data. This you can see it from default-config_60.xml and default-config.xml file.
    I have provide files all about this .
    Thank you.

At 2018-03-06 16:53:49, "Stanislav Lukyanov" <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

As Alex said before, from the log you’ve provided it’s hard to say much but what’s in this message:

[09:06:26,657][WARNING][main][TcpDiscoverySpi] Node has not been connected to topology and will repeat join process. Check remote nodes logs for possible error messages. Note that large topology may require significant time to start. Increase 'TcpDiscoverySpi.networkTimeout' configuration property if getting this message on the starting nodes [networkTimeout=5000]

Can you provide other log files and share more details about what specifically you’re doing?

If the issue is reproducible in different environments, it would be helpful if you could share a reproducer project on GitHub.

Thanks,

Stan

RE: Re: Node can not join cluster