Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bryan hansen <bh...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/08 16:04:43 UTC

Archetype Directories

So is it possible to have an archetype create multiple
java source directories (mainly packages)? I want to
have an archetype that creates an
org.mycompany.App.java class and the archetype also
create an org.mycompany.service.AppService.java.

I know that you can have multiple directories created
with the resources like the webapp directories, but
the way the packageName gets applied it doesn't seem
to work for .java files.

Re: Archetype Directories

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <kh...@ku.edu>.
Doesn't the 1.0-alpha-4 version take care of this? -K

Re: Archetype Directories

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.