Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 22:00:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r957765 - in /tapestry/tapestry5/trunk: tapestry-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/ tapestry-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/ tapestry-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/internal/ tapestry

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:49:22 -0300, Kalle Korhonen
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm.. Tynamo's examples started failing related to this change, see
> below. Maybe we just don't have (all of) the latest snapshots since
> the Hudson build failed as well. We are getting the snapshots directly
> from Apache's snapshot repository. Or maybe there's some other
> explanation, Howard are you still working on finishing these changes?

IdAllocator was recently changed into a non-internal class.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
yes, it's a freestyle job - it wasn't possible to start the Xvfb in
the other configurations

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.