Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2002/06/07 22:53:52 UTC

re: problem with WSDL2Java

Hello,
  I am having a problem that confuses me, using WSDL2Java. I have the
second beta version of axis installed.  I don't know if this is a bug.

  I included three files. makeit.sh is my script to create the stubs.
The source for the stubs is the java file.  The WSDL file is created
from the java file.

  If you lookup lookupLocation in the wsdl file, the parameters are
wrong, as there is no place where I have two strings as parameters.

  The more annoying problem is when I convert the wsdl file to java
files.  I end up with only two functions in the
AxisLMSServerSoapBindingStub.java.  There should be four functions, they
each have different numbers of parameters, but the two I see are
identical.

  Is there is problem with WSDL2Java handling overloaded methods?

cant evaluate the static intializer

Posted by Abhishek Agrawal <aa...@vt.edu>.
Am sorry for posting this message again, but no one replied to it.

I am having a problem evaluating following static functions in the constructor
of my web service.
MessageContext.getCurrentContext()

I tried the althernate static function
AxisEngine.getCurrentMessageContext()

This also does not work. At both the places i get the following exception.
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Does any one have any clue ? Is it a bug in the axis?

Abhishek