Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Cory Dodt <co...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/12 01:23:39 UTC

Ch05 patch - FIXED

This patch should answer questions from newbies who need to run an Apache1
application and simultaneously run subversion on Apache2.  Simply put,
this tells you how to run both of the servers at once, and look like
they're on the same port.

Rather than risk breaking the patch by mailing it again, you can get it
from here:

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/moonfallen/ch05.patch.txt

Re: New URL Re: Ch05 patch - FIXED

Posted by Sander Roobol <ph...@wanadoo.nl>.
Filed as issue #1188.

Sander

Re: Ch05 patch - FIXED

Posted by Cory Dodt <co...@yahoo.com>.
I took it down last week, I'll put it back up and send you an email.

Thanks! :-)

New URL Re: Ch05 patch - FIXED

Posted by Cory Dodt <co...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Ch05 patch - FIXED