Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Geoff Greer <ge...@greer.fm> on 2010/01/13 01:27:54 UTC

OS X build error in dev branch

I checked out trunk from svn and tried to build it on my mac. It broke, but after I joined #traffic-server I found out that the OS X port was done in the dev branch. So I checked out the dev branch and tried to build it. It also broke:

CoreUtils.cc: In static member function ‘static void CoreUtils::process_EThread(EThread*)’:
CoreUtils.cc:1147: error: cast from ‘_opaque_pthread_t*’ to ‘int’ loses precision
make[2]: *** [traffic_server-CoreUtils.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

It's a one-line fix. Patch attached.

Geoff (aka AngryParsley on IRC)