Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Martin Jonsson <ma...@yahoo.fr.INVALID> on 2021/08/11 12:09:23 UTC

QueryableTable can only be implemented as ENUMERABLE convention

Hello all.
It is mentioned in the code (1.27) that QueryableTable can only be with Enumerable Convention. Is there a workaround to have it work with Bindable Convention so not having to reimplement the whole big rule thing as it is done in the Druid adapter?
My adapter (REST based) is not that complex but the ProjectableFilterableTable is a bit too simple.
CheersMartin Jonsson

Re: QueryableTable can only be implemented as ENUMERABLE convention

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
It’s a reasonable ask. Can you please log a JIRA case?

Julian