Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vimal Jain <vk...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/15 12:56:07 UTC

No of column qualifiers in a column family

Hi,
I am planning to have one table with 3 column families(cf) ,having around
200,100,200 column qualifiers (cq) in each of them resp.
Whats the number of cq a cf can hold ?
Also having different numbers of cqs in family ( as in above 2 cfs have 200
while the other one has 100 ) will have any impact on performance ?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain

Re: No of column qualifiers in a column family

Posted by Vimal Jain <vk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dima for a quick response.

Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain

Posted by Vimal Jain <vk...@gmail.com>.
Ohhk .. Thanks wellington .. I will check it out ..

Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vimal,