Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by alexa song <my...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/08 02:38:29 UTC

[users@httpd] Please help

Dear Owen,

  I have tried over and over again to get out of the newsgroup,
sending emails to unsubscribe...

  But, next day or a week after and continuously... it goes on.
  I don't know but you seemed heavily involved with this group.
  And seems to me it is the last card for me to try sending emails to you.

  It will be really appreciated if you can help me out of the list of news
group.
  Thousand time thanks -  ^^

--Alexa

Re: [users@httpd] Please help

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 8/8/06, Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 August 2006 01:48, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > As I have pointed out, it seems that hotmail is silently eating the
> > unsubscription confirmation request.  This is another good reason to
> > not use hotmail.
>
> Maybe the safe option would be for the unsubscribe process to
> default to automatically unsubscribing someone if there's no
> reply to an unsub-confirmation email?

This would be ok for a non-critical list like users@, but certainly
wouldn't be a good idea for a list where subscriptions are required
for oversight (like the commits list, for example).  I have no idea if
ezmlm has this capability, but I'd tend to doubt it.

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] Please help

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.

--
Nick Kew

[users@httpd] Please help on Apache Modules

Posted by "Devireddy, Nagendra Reddy (STSD)" <na...@hp.com>.
 Hi,

An application that I am working on has dependency on some Apache
modules. I
downloaded and compiled the Apache HTTP server 2.0.59.

The Application has some dependency on the Apache Modules. In httpd.conf
the
following lines are there:

LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so
LoadModule dav_module modules/mod_dav.so
LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so
LoadModule mime_magic_module modules/mod_mime_magic.so

>From where can I get latest Apache Modules for HP-UX (PA-RISC) platform.

Regards,

Nagendra

Re: [users@httpd] Please help

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 8/7/06, alexa song <my...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Owen,
>
>   I have tried over and over again to get out of the newsgroup,
> sending emails to unsubscribe...
>
>   But, next day or a week after and continuously... it goes on.
>   I don't know but you seemed heavily involved with this group.
>   And seems to me it is the last card for me to try sending emails to you.

Did you read this:
which is linked from the bottom of every message and gives you
specific instructions on what to do if you have problems
unsubscribing.

Anyway, I have unsubscribed you.