Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Natalia Connolly <na...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/25 21:27:33 UTC

Update in cTAKES 3.2 (was Re: UMLS integration with cTAKES 3.1​)

Just a quick update: in cTAKES 3.2, using the same set up as what I
described before, I see that it's connecting to my database:

"25 Jul 2014 15:14:41  INFO JdbcConnectionResourceImpl - Connection
established to: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/umls"

However, I still get an error, which appears to vary depending on what
analysis engines in addition to DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB are in my list.
 If I use AggregatePlaintextProcessor followed by
DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB, I get the following error:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of
CAS Processor with name "DictionaryLookupAnnotator" failed.
CausedBy: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:
Initialization of annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.DictionaryLookupAnnotator" failed.
 (Descriptor
file:/usr/local/apache-ctakes-3.2.0/desc/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/desc/analysis_engine/DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB.xml)
CausedBy:org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException
CausedBy: java.lang.Exception: Unable to find external resource with
key:UmlsIndexReader.

   So a totally different error.  Very confused.

   Natalia