Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> on 2008/01/05 16:43:54 UTC

XHTML Form validation problems... for ever!

I'm using commons-validator 1.3.1 with Struts 1.3.8 and 1.3.9. In short,
the jcv_retrieveFormName function returns nothing, so other functions
that try to use it end up with errors looking up for variables (well
functions) like "_required" when they should look for formnameOrId_required.

I've had related problems since I can remember trying to use XHTML with
the JS validation stuff. Am I missing something?

Many thanks,

Manos