Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@valueclick.com> on 2001/03/07 22:33:02 UTC

Re: cvs commit: modperl/src/modules/perl mod_perl.c

On 6 Oct 2000 dougm@locus.apache.org wrote:

> dougm       00/10/06 13:18:29
>
>   Modified:    t/internal error.t
>                src/modules/perl mod_perl.c
>   Log:
>   more for the "Apache::send_http_header was resetting r->status = 200" fix

Doug, do you remember what this was about?

(I just had a problem with only being able to get redirects from a
subrequest to work if I set status == 302 but returned 200 from the
handler).

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();
more than 70M impressions per day, http://valueclick.com

Re: cvs commit: modperl/src/modules/perl mod_perl.c

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:

> On 6 Oct 2000 dougm@locus.apache.org wrote:
>
> > dougm       00/10/06 13:18:29
> >
> >   Modified:    t/internal error.t
> >                src/modules/perl mod_perl.c
> >   Log:
> >   more for the "Apache::send_http_header was resetting r->status = 200" fix
>
> Doug, do you remember what this was about?

just that sent_http_header should not modify r->status

> (I just had a problem with only being able to get redirects from a
> subrequest to work if I set status == 302 but returned 200 from the
> handler).

you should not modify $r->status and return 302 from the handler.

Re: cvs commit: modperl/src/modules/perl mod_perl.c

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.