Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com> on 2018/01/15 18:37:12 UTC

Reviews & Yetus 0.7.0

Hey gang.

	With YETUS-598 being a pretty critical problem, we clearly need to get 0.7.0 out the door sooner rather than later.  To that end, it’d be great if someone could review YETUS-592 and YETUS-594.  I’d like to get those into the next release so that we can start cleaning up the precommit user account problems as well.

Thanks.

Re: Reviews & Yetus 0.7.0

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
I can dedicate some review time this evening ~11pm Central. If anyone
has review time prior to that feel free to jump ahead. :)

Re: Reviews & Yetus 0.7.0

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.