Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by ili chimad <in...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/05/02 20:04:20 UTC

UI nutch 0.9?

Hi,

1) I would like to integrate nutch into my website to index different documents(pdf, doc, txt ..) in intranet,
    and adding a bubble popup to some keywords in results page (with javascript),
    so I ask if it's possible to do this with modifying search.jsp ??

2) the main goal in my project is to give customized search engine, but only some privilege user can
   add/delete/update documents in database from another interface,
   so I ask you a language/technology to automate  different command; bin/nutch crawl ...., update ..., delete ??

   any idea, suggestion welcome 8o)

Ili CHIMAD

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail

Re: UI nutch 0.9?

Posted by ili chimad <in...@yahoo.fr>.
Thanks Lukas,
but what's the difference between indexing local file system with Nutch and Solr?
is Solr more performant (speed and results) than Nutch ??
and for bubble popup i'm reading more about JSON and how can i inetgrate it!!

C.Ili

Re: UI nutch 0.9?

Posted by lukas schweizer <li...@lukas-schweizer.de>.