Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerard van Enk <ge...@eo.nl> on 2000/01/19 09:28:23 UTC

Pictures missing on homepage

Hello,

The website <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/> seems to be missing two
pictures: 'ldap processor' and 'xsp wd'.

And the changes-page still says 'Cocoon 1.6-dev (not yet released)'.....

Gerard

Re: Pictures missing on homepage

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Gerard van Enk wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > The website <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/> seems to be missing two
> > pictures: 'ldap processor' and 'xsp wd'.
>
> Pier will take care of that. Isn't it?

Yes yes... Just give me the time to set up my machine... (I got a brand
new Vaio 505-RX, that's my boy!)

> > And the changes-page still says 'Cocoon 1.6-dev (not yet released)'.....
>
> Shit, I forgot to change that one...
>
> Don't worry, I think we'll make a 1.6.1 pretty soon.

Ain't this guy great? I don't fix the web page, I make a new release :)

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

Re: Pictures missing on homepage

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> > > And the changes-page still says 'Cocoon 1.6-dev (not yet released)'.....
> >
> > Shit, I forgot to change that one...
> >

> nobody's perfect ;-)

One thing is for sure, I'm not :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.