Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jean-Marc Lugrin <fe...@lugrin.ch> on 2009/03/13 09:39:24 UTC

maven-site-plugin pre 2.0 not in maven-metadata.xml

We are still using maven 2.0.4 and we depend on maven-site-plugin pre 2.0
(some of the beta).  The repository location repo1
/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-site-plugin/ contains the beta
versions, but the file maven-metadata.xml only references the version 2.0.
Should it not reference the other versions as well ? After a download via
the maven proxy, the file maven-metada from repo1 was loaded locally and the
previous versions (that we have locally) are not found anymore ny maven.

Jean-Marc

RE: maven-site-plugin pre 2.0 not in maven-metadata.xml

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Yes, we are fixing it now.

But it looks the deployement through staging via nexus override/delete metadata.
I have checked and there is the same issue with the ear plugin
(recently deployed with the new process).

Is-it possible to fix that ? (and restoring correct metadata ? )

Olivier

Fwd: maven-site-plugin pre 2.0 not in maven-metadata.xml