Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gabriel Marti <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2001/06/29 17:58:37 UTC

thanks

Id like to thank those that helped me get my tomcat setup properly. This
forum was a lifesaver for a newbie like myself. One quick question, can you
have external links to style sheets. Internal style sheets in my jsp work
fine but the link to the external one doesnt show. When i view sourcet the
following is within the <head><link href="style.css" rel="STYLESHEET"
type="text/css">

the syle.css is within the same working directory as the jsp file. Anyhow
thanks for the help