Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by jason sackett <ja...@home.com> on 2002/01/15 22:52:33 UTC

custom mailet jar

Hello all,

Does the JAMES 2.0a2 nightly build have a fix for the custom mailet jar?
I tried moving mine over from JAMES1.21 and it does not find them even
thought the log says that it is looking in my jar.
I tried rebuilding mine with the changes necessary to put them in the JAMES
bar/sar, but it just hangs on the instantiation of my mailets (looking in
the logs).

Thanks for any help,
Jason

Re: custom mailet jar

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Someone actually IM'd me about this last night.  Apparently there is some
incorrect info in the changelog... James does not yet support a classes
directory or mailets in jars in the lib directory.  Currently, you have to
put them in the james.bar file for James to load them.  Assuming you rebuild
with them in there, it should work... if you're still experiencing problems,
then the location of the mailets isn't the problem.  Try checking all the
logs for ideas...

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>