Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Yang Xia <ya...@bitquilltech.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/26 20:07:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.5.5 Release

Thank you everyone for the input and votes.

This vote is now closed with a total of 8 +1s, no +0s and no -1s. The
results are:

BINDING VOTES:

+1  (3 from Florian Hockmann, Divij Vaidya, and Kelvin Lawrence)
0   (0)
-1  (0)

NON-BINDING VOTES:

+1 (5 from Yang Xia, Valentyn Kahamlyk, Cole Greer, Ken Hu, and David
Bechberger)
0  (0)
-1 (0)

Thank you very much,

Yang
*--*
*Yang Xia*
Software Engineer
Bit Quill Technologies Inc.
yangx@bitquilltech.com
https://www.bitquill.com

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.  Thank you.