Posted to users@felix.apache.org by st...@extaccount.com on 2014/10/09 14:44:36 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin: suppress uses directive

Hello,

I am wondering how to tell maven-bundle-plugin to NOT calculate the uses directives for the exported packages.

Instead of
Export-Package: com.abcde;uses:="com.xxxx";version="1.2.3"
I want to get
Export-Package: com.abcde;version="1.2.3"

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Re: maven-bundle-plugin: suppress uses directive

Posted by Ferry Huberts <ma...@hupie.com>.
Why would you want to do that?

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
If you want to drop the uses constraints (although it is recommended you keep them) then you can use this instruction in your bundleplugin configuration:

        <plugin>
          <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
          <configuration>
            <instructions>
              <_nouses>true</_nouses>
            </instructions>

        </plugin>

Do you have a particular reason for wanting to do this?

--
Cheers, Stuart