Posted to users@royale.apache.org by David Slotemaker de Bruine <ds...@vicensvives.com> on 2021/05/27 18:43:50 UTC

Re: selectedItems for Lists and DataGrids Jewel

Hi,

I am revisiting this again. I have the  MultiSelectionList as follows:

 <js:MultiSelectionList

						            dataProvider="{appModel.cursos}"
						            labelField="value"
						            selectedItems="{appModel.selectedContacto.cursos}"
						            height="200"
						            width="100"/>

but nothing is being displayed. I am missing something?

Cheers.

David