Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/08/01 07:04:53 UTC

Re: Deploying Web service on Private UDDI registry (IBM WSTK2.3 problem)

Gerald,

For any questions related to the tutorial, feel free to email me directly.

Check the wstkProperties.xml to make sure that it's using the right UDDI
registry.  I don't have stuff on this computer to look up the right
values, or else I'd just post 'em with the note, so I appologize for that.
 If everything checks out, and you're still having problems.  Drop me a
note directly and I'll help you out.

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     James M Snell/Fresno/IBM - jasnell@us.ibm.com
    "No, 'being created in God's image' does not mean I'll have this
project done in seven days!" - Anon.

Please respond to soap-user@xml.apache.org
To:     soap-user@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:        Deploying Web service on Private UDDI registry (IBM WSTK2.3 problem)

I'm trying to run deploy the NasdaqQuotes sample in the Web Service
Toolkit, but I'm getting the following problem.
I've checked my wstkProperties.xml file, and the userid, and cred are as
required.  I don't know what else could be wrong.  Please help.

Deploying....
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxyException: Error getting
authe
ntication token for [userid: wstkDemo, cred: wstkPwd].  Verify that the
UDDI use
rid and cred settings are correct in the wstkProperties.xml file.
  Nested exception is:

  [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket:
Connectio
n refused: connect; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Error op
ening socket: Connection refused: connect]

        at
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxy.getAuthToken(Servi
ceRegistryProxy.java:1946)
        at
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxy.findAllServiceProv
iders(ServiceRegistryProxy.java:956)
        at
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxy.publish(ServiceReg
istryProxy.java:313)
        at
com.ibm.samples.nasdaqQuotes.NasdaqQuotesDeploy.main(NasdaqQuotesDepl
oy.java:56)
Exception in thread "main"
com.ibm.wstk.service.registry.ServiceRegistryProxyExc
eption: Could not list all service providers.

Thanks in advance,

Gerald Tarcisius

Re: Deploying Web service on Private UDDI registry (IBM WSTK2.3 problem)

Posted by Richard Heintze <si...@yahoo.com>.
James,
  May I partake of this UDDI tutorial too? I cannot
find any UDDI discussion in
G:\apache_soap\soap-2_2\docs\body.html.

      Thanks,
              Siegfried

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: Deploying Web service on Private UDDI registry (IBM WSTK2.3 problem)

Posted by Richard Heintze <si...@yahoo.com>.
James,

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/