Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 12:10:51 UTC

[Heads-up]: Felix framework release

Looks like we are getting to the point where we should have a new framework
release. If you still need something to get in first speak-up now -
otherwise, I'm going to cut the release soonish.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [Heads-up]: Felix framework release

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Great! And if I'm not mistaken, this release has full OSGi Core R6 support!
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4502

Would be great if we can get this released!

Thanks Karl!

David

Posted by Bob Paulin <bo...@bobpaulin.com>.
My changes are good to go Karl.  +1 (non-binding)

- Bob

Posted by Bob Paulin <bo...@bobpaulin.com>.
Karl,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding).

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [Heads-up]: Felix framework release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Well, if you could get it done by tomorrow that would be great (as I'd like
to cut the release of the weekend).

regards,

Karl

Posted by Bob Paulin <bo...@bobpaulin.com>.
Hi Karl,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Am 08.01.15 um 12:10 schrieb Karl Pauls:
> Looks like we are getting to the point where we should have a new framework
> release. If you still need something to get in first speak-up now -
> otherwise, I'm going to cut the release soonish.
>
> regards,

Great, thanks Karl for taking this up.

Right now we have 18 open issues scheduled for this release, but I don't
think any of them is blocking us from releasing.

+1 :)

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler