Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Hanasaki JiJi <ha...@hanaden.com> on 2002/11/12 21:37:38 UTC

ejb-jar task?

ANT has tasks for
	jar
	war
	ear

is there a taks that makes the ejb-jar with META-INF or is it best to
just use the JAR task?

=     http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf       =
=  www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone  =
=_______________________________________________________________=
= "Noone wants advice - only corroboration" - John Steinbeck    =
==                                                             ==
= "Pawns can become Royalty in Life or in Chess"                =
= "Life, the only game where Royalty can be a pawn,             =
=        and not even know it"                                  =
= "Chess, the only game where pawns really are pawns"           =

Re: ejb-jar task?

Posted by Sebastien BLANC <Se...@alcatel.com>.
xdoclet

Re: ejb-jar task?

Posted by Sebastien BLANC <Se...@alcatel.com>.
I think that using jar task is the easiest combined with packageredirection:
generate all ur classes under interfaces or implementation, then ur clt jar or
deploy jar is very easy 2 compute.
sorry I did not catch ur question directly.
seb.

   <!-- ========================================= -->
   <!-- create JAR file                           -->
   <!-- ========================================= -->

   <target name="jar" depends="compile">

      <manifest file="${thispkg.dir}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF" mode="update">
        <attribute name="classpath" value="global-jar-tl1-types.jar
global-jar-gem-types.jar ejb-jar-tl1-entity.jar ejb-jar-gem-Domain.jar"/>
     </manifest>

      <jar jarfile="${jar.path}"
manifest="${thispkg.dir}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF">
         <!-- all classes and all META-INF (including the MANIFEST.MF that
contains the corba types) -->
  <fileset dir="${thispkg.dir}" includes="**/**"/>
      </jar>

   </target>

seb.