Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2015/06/30 09:23:04 UTC

Ok to release our parent pom 24?

Hi,

We need to release it for SLING-4846 as release archives that use
version 23 fail to build due to rat complaining about the DEPENDENCIES
file.

Can I release it, or should I wait for any incoming changes?

-Bertrand

Re: Ok to release our parent pom 24?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2015-06-30 at 09:23 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We need to release it for SLING-4846 as release archives that use
> version 23 fail to build due to rat complaining about the
> DEPENDENCIES
> file.
>
> Can I release it, or should I wait for any incoming changes?

No incoming changes from me, and if release archive fail we should
release the new parent pom sooner rather than later.

Robert