Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mark W. Webb" <ma...@dolphtech.com> on 2003/05/05 21:05:14 UTC

FIXED - installing my own logger

Had to put my classes in a jar file and put the jar file in
$TOMCAT_HOME/server/lib.

Re: FIXED - installing my own logger

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
You shouldn't put anything there.  You should put stuff that both your apps
and Tomcat internals need to see in common/lib and stuff that your apps,
but not Tomcat internals need to see in shared/lib.  If this functionality
is *only* for Tomcat internals, then you might be justified in putting your
library in server/lib.

Jake