Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2002/08/27 16:19:02 UTC

RE: Modifying Tomcat to have WEB-INF/config in Classpath

Hi,

Since there is a thread for this here on tomcat-user, I'm
replying here instead of tomcat-dev.

I think you would save yourself a lot of trouble if
you settled for putting db.properties in WEB-INF/classes/config
and used:

    java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle("config.db").getString("schema")

if you really don't want to use WEB-INF/classes directly.  This
code would still work if you someday upgraded to Tomcat4 or beyond.

Cheers,
Larry