Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398J)" <Le...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2014/07/25 11:39:36 UTC

Re: mac-formatted 2tb usb drive

Can we please get development on to the open source list?
For meŠ.
It is extremely important.
I TRY to keep up with an OPEN SOURCE project.
and and CAN¹t keep up with a MAILING LIST [0] as well as this list this
for this.
I WANT to put some spare time into OCWŠ the fragmentation of this is well
and truly driving people away.
Hpw can we resolve please?
Lewis

[0] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/climate-dev/

Re: mac-formatted 2tb usb drive

Posted by "Joyce, Michael J (398J)" <Mi...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks Chris. Just noticed that when I got the bounce notification.

Cheers for the clean up

--
Michael J. Joyce
Engineering Applications Software Engineer

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by "Joyce, Michael J (398J)" <Mi...@jpl.nasa.gov>.