Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2009/02/15 18:32:32 UTC

The next version of Maven WAR Plugin

I'm looking at releasing a new version of Maven WAR Plugin. The POM
currently has 2.1-beta-1-SNAPSHOT as the version, but JIRA [1] has 2.1.
I probably won't fix all the remaining issues in JIRA set for this
version, since I don't yet have the necessary knowledge about the plugin.

Which version should we use for the next release?

[1]
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel
--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: The next version of Maven WAR Plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Cool, just wondering.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Thanks Stéphane,

I've renamed the 2.1 version in JIRA to 2.1-beta-1.
I also added a new 2.1 version in JIRA.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
I'd say beta-1 is fine.