Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mnemonique <ad...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/24 22:52:13 UTC

run selenium on a headless system

Hi,
I am trying to run my selenium tests on a headless system.
I keep getting this message:
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.codehaus.mojo:selenium-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-2:xvfb': Unable to find
the mojo 'org.codehaus.mojo:selenium-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-2:xvfb' in the
plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:selenium-maven-plugin'
org/codehaus/mojo/groovy/GroovyMojoSupport

Firefox and xvfb are already installed in the box.

Any thoughts?

Re: run selenium on a headless system

Posted by mnemonique <ad...@gmail.com>.
Jeff,
Thanks for your reply.
here is the content that i have under
$user_home/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/mojo/selenium-maven-plugin/1.0-beta-2
:
selenium-maven-plugin-1.0-beta-2.jar
selenium-maven-plugin-1.0-beta-2.jar.sha1
selenium-maven-plugin-1.0-beta-2.pom
selenium-maven-plugin-1.0-beta-2.pom.sha1
Note:Xvfb is up and runnning in the backgound using sudo ./Xvfb......
could it be because maven does not have access to xvfb and firefox?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by mnemonique <ad...@gmail.com>.
Jeff,

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.