Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/04/02 19:59:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop (incubating) 0.3.0 released

Greetings,

The Apache Bigtop team is pleased to announce the release of version 0.3.0
from the Apache Incubator: a first ever 100% open-source Apache Hadoop 1.0
based big data stack!

For a list of issues resolved in this version, please see
the release notes:
  http://incubator.apache.org/bigtop/release-notes.html

The most recent release can be obtained from our download page:
  http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/bigtop/

For installing binary distribution of Bigtop data management stack,
please follow our Installation Guide:
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop

For general information on Apache Bigtop, please visit the project website:
  http://incubator.apache.org/bigtop

Disclaimer:
  Apache Bigtop is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
  Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required
  of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
  infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized
  in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects.  While incubation
  status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of
  the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by
  the ASF.

Regards,
Bigtop 0.3.0 (incubating) release manager.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop (incubating) 0.3.0 released

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Great work guys!