Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> on 2020/04/08 21:20:52 UTC

UIMA v2 CAS deserialization in UIMA v3

Hi,

I currently deserialize some UIMA v2 CAS files in UIMA v3 while the
typesystems have evolved considerably.

I faced some problems, but managed to do what I wanted.

I just wanted to thank you Marshall for the great work you did and do :-)

Best,

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Klügl
R&D Text Mining/Machine Learning

Averbis GmbH
Salzstr. 15
79098 Freiburg
Germany

Fon: +49 761 708 394 0
Fax: +49 761 708 394 10
Email: peter.kluegl@averbis.com
Web: https://averbis.com

Headquarters: Freiburg im Breisgau

Re: UIMA v2 CAS deserialization in UIMA v3

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
a most lovely sentiment; you're most welcome :-)  -Marshall