Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by jkraushaar <jo...@doubleslash.de> on 2014/10/31 13:21:53 UTC

Servlet 3.1 support

Hi there,

we are currently using Karaf 3.0.1 and plan to install ModeShape 4.0.0.Final
as Java Content Repository into Karaf. We also like to use the WebDAV
interface of ModeShape. The interface depends on Servlet 3.1. Are there
plans for the Karaf war feature to upgrade to Servlet 3.1 in the near
future?

Regards
Jochen

Re: Servlet 3.1 support

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Oh right, my bad.

Thanks for clarifying.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Servlet 3.1 support

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

The undertow branch is very experimental.
And it's not the same complete feature set as the mane stable branch of pax
web.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device

Re: Servlet 3.1 support

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Servlet 3.1 support

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

Re: Servlet 3.1 support

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jochen,

We plan a 4.0.0.M2 soon. I hope to have a first 4.0.0 GA beginning of
January.

Regards
JB

On 10/31/2014 01:51 PM, jkraushaar wrote:
> Thanks JB. Do you already have a time window when Karaf 4.0 final will be
> released?
>
> Regards
> Jochen

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Servlet 3.1 support

Re: Servlet 3.1 support

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jochen,

Karaf 4.0.0.M1 embeds Pax Web 4.0.0 providing Servlet 3.1 support.

Regards
JB

On 10/31/2014 01:21 PM, jkraushaar wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> we are currently using Karaf 3.0.1 and plan to install ModeShape 4.0.0.Final
> as Java Content Repository into Karaf. We also like to use the WebDAV
> interface of ModeShape. The interface depends on Servlet 3.1. Are there
> plans for the Karaf war feature to upgrade to Servlet 3.1 in the near
> future?
>
> Regards
> Jochen

Jean-Baptiste Onofré