Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jo Rhett <jr...@netconsonance.com> on 2007/08/03 06:45:09 UTC

Re: Please(don't) remove this bozo if you can figure out which he is

Michael Scheidell wrote:
> I suppose spamassassin.apache.org should be listed in the blacklist for
> sending this email to his secondary (according some some people who
> obviously don't understand how the real world works)

I'm sorry, perhaps you can clarify your statement.   Are you suggesting
that the "real world" should accept backup MX servers which reject the
mail, and should retry to a higher level MX?

Please include RFC documentation of this behavior.

(last I checked, a bounce is bounce from coast to cost ...)

--
Jo Rhett
Net Consonance ... net philanthropy, open source and other randomness