Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/28 03:52:28 UTC

Fwd: Analysis of apache-jmeter-2.11 dependency on JDK-Internal APIs

We received this message on the JMeter developer list, however the findings
apply to external projects such as yours.
So I am forwarding the details to you.

If you have any feedback, please address it directly to Oracle (addresses
in e-mail header)

Thanks!

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
That's a backwards way of looking at it. Xerces and Xalan aren't using JDK
internal APIs. The JDK included these APIs from Xerces and Xalan.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote on 09/27/2014 09:52:28 PM:

> We received this message on the JMeter developer list, however the
> findings apply to external projects such as yours.
> So I am forwarding the details to you.

> If you have any feedback, please address it directly to Oracle
> (addresses in e-mail header)

> Thanks!

APIs

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.