Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mariusz Wojcik <wo...@okno.pw.edu.pl> on 2004/05/02 15:38:48 UTC

Problems with uploading files (woody)

Hi
I can't find any documentation about uploading file using woody upload widget. I have a few problems.

1. Can I uploading binary files with woody? ( I have tried to modify woody upload example, but I haven't managed it.)

2. How can I catch this file in flow script function and,  permanently save it in my tomcat\webapps\myapplication - subfolder (not in default upload-dir folder).  ( I'd like to catch files and copy them to different myapp sub-folders).

I'm asking for help. Thanks for it.....

regards
mario

Re: Problems with uploading files (woody)

Posted by la...@marinepower.com.
No !

but it still doesn't work

I have to say that I changed my release from 2.1.3 to 2.1.4 and that the
woody upload sample works

So it must be a configuration ! I will investigate

Thx

Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>
06/05/2004 07:37
Please respond to users

        To:     users@cocoon.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Problems with uploading files (woody)

just to make sure: you didn't forget to enable uploads as the text in
the sample is suggesting?

<quote
from="http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/widget_upload.html">
This widget allows to upload files by using Cocoon's file upload
features. For this reason, this widget won't function properly unless
enable-uploads  is set to true in WEB-INF/web.xml.
</quote>

it is the same for woody.

-marc=

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
just to make sure: you didn't forget to enable uploads as the text in
the sample is suggesting?

<quote
from="http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/widget_upload.html">
This widget allows to upload files by using Cocoon's file upload
features. For this reason, this widget won't function properly unless
enable-uploads  is set to true in WEB-INF/web.xml.
</quote>

it is the same for woody.

-marc=

laurent_rorive@marinepower.com wrote:

> Same problem ?
>
> Any news ? Perhaps check on the CVS  or on the new version
>
> Perhaps also included in the new CocoonForms
>
> Laurent
>

> 	*"Mariusz Wojcik" <wo...@okno.pw.edu.pl>*
>
> 02/05/2004 15:38
> Please respond to users
>

>         To:        <us...@cocoon.apache.org>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Problems with uploading files (woody)
>

> Hi
> I can't find any documentation about uploading file using woody upload
> widget. I have a few problems.
>
> 1. Can I uploading binary files with woody? ( I have tried to modify
> woody upload example, but I haven't managed it.)
>
> 2. How can I catch this file in flow script function and,  permanently
> save it in my tomcat\webapps\myapplication - subfolder (not in default
> upload-dir folder).  ( I'd like to catch files and copy them to
> different myapp sub-folders).
>
> I'm asking for help. Thanks for it.....
>
> regards
> mario

Re: Problems with uploading files (woody)

Posted by la...@marinepower.com.
Same problem ?

Any news ? Perhaps check on the CVS  or on the new version

Perhaps also included in the new CocoonForms

Laurent

"Mariusz Wojcik" <wo...@okno.pw.edu.pl>
02/05/2004 15:38
Please respond to users