Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Davies <ti...@ktsplc.com> on 2006/01/03 13:58:05 UTC

Re: M2: Setting up remote/internal repository

Thanks for your response to this. I have full access to all
configuration so can try setting up my repository as a mirror.

However is this really how an internal repository should be configured.
There is a lot of reference to the concept of internal repositories but
I could not find any documentation on how this should be set up.

Essentially I am looking to set up my own corporate internal repository
which will sit behind our firewall, be shared amongst all developers,
will provide a cache for the ibiblio resources that we use and will act
as our deployment repository.

I would be very grateful for any advice on how I can set this up or on a
different model which I should use if this is more appropriate.

Many thanks,

Tim D